Wednesday, October 15, 2008

All about... Jackson!



I figured it was time to give an update on the boys, and what they were each up to.

Jackson is now 17 months old and has definitely entered the "terrible 2" stage. He throws the most dramatic tantrums I have ever seen, and within the last 2 days decided it's fun to hit Mommy... in the face. Oy.

That being said, he is still the cutest little toddler I know! He is so much fun and absolutley hilarious. I have no idea where his little personality came from (ok, ok, I know it's my wonderful charm rubbing off on him), but I have a feeling this little guy is going to be one to make people laugh. He knows just how to work the room to get the attention, and makes sure he waves and says "hi" to everyone he walks past. If other people laugh and he doesn't have a clue why, he'll jump in with the funniest fake laugh ever. He is also my little cuddle bug, which I love - he gives lots and lots of hugs, along with saying "awwww" as he does it - what a charmer.

He talks A LOT. I'm sure he's in the "normal" spectrum for speech at his age, but he's so different than Colin was. I'm not even sure how many words he says because he says so many.

Things he loves right now are: Elmo (or "Melmo" as he calls him), being outside, jumping on Mommy's bed, "Nonny" (aka Colin), and Mommy's cell phone (not so fun when he wakes up at 5am yelling to play with it). He's still a huge fan of all fruits and with veggies he rotates what he likes, but green beans are always a hit.

Here's one more pic of my 29lb chunk-a-dunk - and yes, that is "Melmo"s head on his feet ;)

No comments: