Sunday, December 14, 2008

I lost it again

For the second time now, I've lost the adapter thing to download my pics. Ugh!!! The good news is that we'll be starting to pack up & move next weekend (yay!), so I'm sure it'll turn up sometime then. And if not, I guess I have yet another purchase to make before the holidays *sigh*

And yes, I am beyond excited to move into our new house!! Friday after closing I plan on going to the house and start tearing down wallpaper in Jackson's future bedroom (because no boy should have to sleep in a "princess" room LOL), and the pink polka dot bathroom. Although I think it's a pretty cute bathroom, something tells me I can find something a little more appropriate for a bathroom soon to belong to 2 adorable little boys. (Side note - I actually already did - they're getting a full "Cars" themed bathroom set for Christmas, which I'm sure they'll love). The carpet cleaners are also coming that day, and then after some dinner & drinks with a couple friends of mine, I'll be crashing the night there on my brand new air mattress. I know you're all jealous ;) Saturday & Sunday will be spent scrubbing everything down and painting Jackson's bedroom and the boys' bathroom. Colin's room is yellow & dark green (which will match his new dinosaur bedding), but it does have a Sp.ongebob border which I'll have to take down at some point. His border is a little less priority than the princess room though...

So stay tuned.... after the craziness of moving I'm sure things will be a little more organized on my end and I'll be able to post pics and update more often.

3 comments:

Danielle said...

How Exciting!!! Good luck with the move and making it your home!

Amy said...

I'm SO sorry I won't be there to help. I know you said you have help but I really wanted to be there. I guess I'll have to come visit after the big move-in.

OH! And you could just buy a USB cardreader for like $8-10 at Walmart instead of having to buy a camera-specific adapter. Just a thought...

Kerry said...

Amy - I already bought one of those card reader things. That's what I lost this time around. I know they're cheap, but it's still a PITA to have to remember to get to a store to buy one LOL