Monday, January 5, 2009

Happy New Year!

At the end of 2007, I thought that 2008 just had to be better. Who would've known that it would actually be worse? Regardless, I am not about to let that happen for 2009. 2008 ended on a good note at least - I got a good job, a nice house, and AMAZING friends that got me through the holidays without me shedding one single tear. I am so incredibly fortunate to have such a wonderful support group around me.

So thank you a million times over to Amy & Rebecca for making our Christmas as perfect as it was. And thank you Sarah for making New Years Eve so much fun - you're more than welcome to come over for a night of daquiris, champagne, and Rock Band anytime you want ;)

And thanks to all of you, and Michael, for lending an ear when I needed it. I'm sure it got tiring (and frustrating) to listen to me about all of this, so I really appreciate you all being there for me and not judging me. It means a lot <3

Happy New Year everyone!!!

P.S. I found my original cord to my camera so I can download pics finally! Now the problem lies in getting internet set up.... I'm going a bit crazy without it for 2.5 weeks now (although I sure am getting a lot done on the house because of it! LOL)

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Hi Kerry,

I'm so glad you had a good support system around you during the holidays (and always). I hope 2009 is a MUCH better year for you!!!!

Hugs!