Monday, April 6, 2009

It's pointless to even apologize


I'm horrible at keeping this blog up-to-date LOL But finally 2 nights ago I took the time to upload pics since Christmas. Wow, my guys sure are getting big! I'm starting to plan their birthday parties, which Colin has decided to have "Bolt" as the theme. I give that a huge thumbs up because I can use the same theme throughout the whole party for them (since their birthday's are only 3 days apart, I'm having their party together). Prior to choosing "Bolt", Colin had said that he wanted monster trucks and Jackson wanted monkeys. Trying to figure out how to make that work was giving me quite the headache! So needless to say, I'm really talking up "Bolt" and what a great idea it is. Besides, the dog in the movie is awfully cute too ; ) So in a few short weeks, I'll be the Mommy of a 2yr old and a 4yr old. How crazy is that?!?!?

The boys are doing great in our house, and they've even been getting along pretty well, although they've both mastered the art of brotherly fighting. Colin's a lot stronger, but definitely more sensitive, while Jackson is the more fiesty one. Good old toddlerhood strikes again in the house LOL But when they get along together, they have a blast. I love it when they play together and listening to their laughter. Jackson clearly thinks that Colin is the funniest person in the world and it's so cute!

We've had some nice weather (up until the snow hit last night), so we've spent a lot of time outside and at the park. The boys love being outside and so do I. Enjoy the pics!
Jackson after bathtime:

Colin in his new twin bed for the first time:



The boys at the park:


2 comments:

Laura said...

Oh, my! They have gotten SO big! Cute pics. A "Bolt" party will be fun!

Courtney said...

OMG they look so much alike!! Bolt sounds like a great theme for thier party!