Thursday, September 18, 2008

Summer reflections - June

I just realized with all the craziness that this summer has been, I haven't shared many pics of the kids. This post is pics from June, and I'll be adding July & August later today :) I need to get my blogging on track because I start back to work on Monday *sigh*


In June we were still down in Texas, and pretty much all of our free time was spent at the water park that was almost next door to our apartment complex. The boys LOVED it (and so did I!).




And who can resist a fun bathtime pic ;)



And just as a note to myself so I have it on record, June was the month that Jackson really started walking (second child syndrome - I have no dates recorded for any milestones of his, poor kid got jipped!). He had taken steps here and there in May when he was 12 months old, but June was when he became a walking pro.

3 comments:

Laura said...

How fun! I love that bath pic... cute, cute, CUTE!

Danielle said...

That water park looks fun! Love the bath pic, can't wait till my boys can have fun together in the tub!

~Danielle

Anonymous said...

LOVE the bath picture too!!!! And that slide sure looks like fun :-)