Friday, September 12, 2008

Surgery Day pics! **updated**

Here's a couple pics of my little guy in his gown. Sorry they're kind of blurry, but I had to take them quick to make sure he didn't fall.




This is him "jumping" on the hospital bed. He loved the sound it made LOL



He's doing great and didn't seem to have any issues bouncing back from surgery :)

Lots and lots of pics to come soon from this past summer!!!

**Edited to add that he seems to not have bounced back as great as I thought :( At 10:45am he had a fever of 102.1 and just now at noon it was up to 103.2. Per the post-surgical instructions from the Dr, anything over 101 after surgery is not normal and to call or take him to the ER. I left a message for the Dr and am waiting for a call back. He's not eating, is extremely irritable, and isn't interested in doing much of anything other than laying on me. I gave him a dose of Motrin and put him down for a nap a few minutes ago.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

look at him in his gown! How flippin cute is that??!!!!!